Look at this site, isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you think that this dashboard’s complete? Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl. The girl who blogs… everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold. How many wonders can one Tumblr hold? Looking around here you think. Sure, reblog everything. I’ve seen memes and hipsters aplenty. Reblogged graphics and text posts galore. You want messages? I’ve got twenty! But who cares, no big deal. I want more… I want to be where the hipsters are. I want to see, want to see them bloggin’. Putting some pics in their; What do you call it? Oh queue. Facebook and MySpace won’t get you far. Friends are required for liking, commenting. When they start creeping then you just… what’s that word again? Block. Up where they like, where they reblog. Where they have Caturday and Sundog. Signup is free. Wish I could be. Part of Tumblr. What would I give if I could live without these errors? What would I pay to spend the day scrolling my dash? Bet David Karp, he has a heart. Bet he won’t reprimend his followers. Bright young hipsters, don’t need misters. Forever alone. I’m ready to know what those hipsters know! Ask them my questions and get some answers! What is breathing? And what is… what’s the word? Air? When’s it my turn. Wouldn’t I love. Love to follow, like and reblog. Out of Facebook. Wish I could be. Part of Tumblr.
“Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back.”
1. I’ve always been a weird kid, but now my mom thinks I’ve gone off the deep end because I sing Korean songs out loud.
2. I’ve just come back from a 4-month training in Boracay where foreigners and my own countrymen (so pretty much everyone) think I’m Korean and they bow and say “Annyeong Haseyo” to me ALL. THE. TIME. (I love it, though.)
3. 2011 was the year I discovered tumblr and Twitter. And AFF.
4. Half the space in my 500 GB external hard drive is all Big Bang stuff.
5. I learned Korean because of Big Bang.
6. Every time I hear the words “I’m so sorry,” in my head, I continue it with, “but I love you.”
7. I can be a bit of an annoying know it all when it comes to films and books. I’m trying very hard not to butt in strangers’ conversations to correct them about the movie/book title.
8. I’m going to travel to at least 3 different countries next year. That’s a resolution. Kayla, come join me!
9. I’m not a big fan of trust falls. If someone suggests it, I walk away.
10. Kayla, you’re probably the only person on tumblr that I talk to somewhere else. So I’m going to break the rule of tagging ten more people.